Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dream this morning...

Had a interesting a vivid dream this morning right before little one came and woke me up.

I was camped in the woods along a trail that overlooked a beautiful waterfall that joined two lakes. The name of the waterfall and one of the lakes (I don't remember if it was the upper or lower lake) was something like Meridia. It looked something like a mini-Niagra. I remember that my aunt was there, though I never saw her except on video (more about that in a minute)...and my twin cousins (which I don't have...these were two girls and she has a boy and a girl who aren't twins). There was also someone who I "felt" was Jake and someone who I as very fond of that initially I "felt" was someone named Dave that I knew in my kung fu days. But later, after I woke up, I couldn't help but wonder if it was my father's younger Self because it looked alot like him. There was a aqua blue string of yarn hanging from a tree...and my mother came along and pointed it out as though it was something important that I should know and be wary of. Right before I woke up, it seemed there was a tag hanging from the yarn that said something, but I couldn't read it. My mother walked up a hill and a small cottage that was decorated for Christmas appeared. Dave/Dad went after her and I got a good feeling from that. Before that happened "Jake" came along with a video camera and showed me video of my aunt acting goofy and my twin "cousins" riding the waterfall (there was a term they used for this, but I don't remember it now)...they would try to swim against the current at the edge of the waterfall, then go over the edge, feet first, arms crossed. They were also using some kind of dust (I can't remember what it was called now) that made them float in mid-air. I remember joking about all the crazy things they were doing being an effect of "Too much _____ dust and too much idle time".

Even though there is so much potential symbology in this dream, I'm almost afraid to read too much into it. Maybe it was just an idyllic retreat for me on the astral. I'm not sure.

No comments: